Did dear poop poison a Michigan Scottish Terrier?

WWMT reports:

Ingrid Pietsch now has just one prize Scottish Terrier, named Brody. Pietsch spent months trying to save her other dog, which died of liver problems that could have been brought on by exposure to deer feces.

Pietsch says a vet did an autopsy, and asked if she lived in a wooded area; and though the vet wouldn’t conclusively draw a link, he did offer Pietsch some advice.

“He did say be sure to take your boots off when you come in because the dog will lick them,” said Pietsch.

Now, Pietsch’s remaining dog never gets off the deck.