The Daily Mail reports on a vicious crime against a Scottish Terrier and his companion dog:
A vindictive neighbour is thought to be behind the deliberate poisoning of two dogs in San Francisco.
The neighbour, who police are refusing to name, was arrested and released after two dogs DJ and Coco died a horrific death after eating poisoned meatballs that were placed in the owners back yard.
Police are awaiting the results of toxicology and forensics tests before they decide to charge the man with wilfully endangering an animal.
Here’s the CBS news video:
RIP, DJ and Coco.