If you want Scottie News to be here for you next year, please go to Kickstarter and make a pledge to “Bring Back the Scottie News for all of 2014!”
You will get all your favourite features for an entire year including:
- Fun stuff like Scotties who look like celebs
- Heart warming and tear jerking rescue tales
- Coverage of key Scottie health issues
- Funny Scottish Terrier videos
- A constant stream of adorable Scotties like Bella (left) and Ceilidh above
- Westie Wednesday and much more
The great thing about Kickstarter is there’s no risk. You make a pledge, but you are not charged a cent unless the Scottish Terrier and Dog News reaches its funding goal.
And Kickstarter is totally legit (check out this article in the New York Times.) I can’t take your money and run off to Rio or I’ll be in major legal trouble.
Oh wait, disclaimer, I can run off to Rio just as long as I produce the Scottish Terrier and Dog News while I’m sunbathing and drinking caipirinhas.
A year’s worth of great Scottish Terrier News and a standing invitation to visit our new headquarters at the Copacabana.
Here’s the HTML for newsletter readers who might need it. Just copy and paste: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1612012139/bring-back-the-scottie-news